OldRoads.com > Contact Us
I'm selling the OldRoads.com website.
I started the site in 1995 and sold my retail shop in April of this year.
I'm retiring from the bike business.
Here's a link to the eBay auction:
Cycling Doesn't Have To Be:
Cycling CAN be done in street clothes!
- Cycling Doesn't Have To Be Complicated
- Cycling Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
- Cycling Doesn't Have To Be Uncomfortable
There Was A Time When:|
- Bicycles came with fenders (mudguards)
- Bicycles came with chainguards
- Bicycles came with kickstands
- Bicycles came with a comfortable seat
- Bicycles came with a comfortable upright riding position
- Bicycles came with one speed
- Bicycles came with three speeds and could be shifted while stopped
We are still doing prop sales and rentals, but we sold our walk-in retail shop to:
Cambridge Used Bicycles
Sorry but we don't give estimates on a bicycle's value or age.
See our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on how to use the resources here at OldRoads in researching your cycle.
email Vinny: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our walk-in retail shop is in the basement of the Cambridge Antique Market Building, Cambridge, MA.
The address is:
Cambridge Antique Market Building
201 Monsignor OBrien Highway, Cambridge, MA 02141
Open Tues.-Sun. 11a.m. - 6 p.m.
Please stop by or send email: Menotomy@aol.com.
Vinny - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles at OldRoads.com
1 block from Lechmere Station on the Green Line
View Larger Map