OldRoads.com > Parts For Sale > Literature For Sale > Collectible Sting-Ray Bicycles
Site Navigation:(Just click on the text in this list and you'll go that section of our site)
Collectible Sting-Ray Bicycles, 1963 1/2 - 1979
by T.A. Gordon and James Hurd
This is 'The Bible' for Sting-Ray collectors and restorers.
Softcover, 8 1/2"x 11", 180 pages covering Sting-Rays,
Fastbacks, Manta-Rays, Krates, Run-A-Bouts, and Mini Twinns.
- In-depth detail on every model, every year, every option
- Ads showing all years of Sting-Rays
- Model numbers and original retail prices
- Features and standard options by model and year
- Schwinn part numbers, specs and pictures
- Available colors by year
- Sting-Ray dating information
- Dating your bike by Stik-Shift shifter
- Original assembly instructions and pictures
- Exploded diagrams for disc brake, drum brake, Krate seat shocks, shifters, Bendix 2-speed hubs
- Handlebar styles
- Front sprocket, chainguard and slik information
- Pictures of Sting-Ray accessories
Everything you'd ever need to know to determine the originality of a Sting-Ray.