| Get your booth now! Prices go up after Feb. 8 (and you'll have to bring your own table/chairs)|
4th Annual Bicycle Swap Meet & Classic Bike Show
brought to you by:
St. Louis Regional Bicycle Federation
When: Sunday, February 13, 2005
Noon- 3:30 p.m.
Entry: $5 for adults. Children 12 and under free.
***Bike Fed members free.***
***Early bird special: 10:30 a.m. $10***
Where: 3200 Laclede Station Rd. in Maplewood, Missouri 63143 (former Kmart in Deer Creek Center)
Why: Buy bikes and anything bicycle related at great prices. Several area bike shops and individual sellers will be at this event.
Contact: 314-707-5001; http://www.stlbikefed.org or email@example.com
* Classic Bike Show (to enter a bike it's $5 - plus paid admission - contact Dan Schmitz at 636-271-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
* Bike vendors of all kinds (shops/individuals etc.)
* Food vendors
* Fun activities
* more to be added
Prices for bicycle-related booths (prior to Feb. 8, 2005):
* Non-profits: $15/one booth; $20/two booths
* Individual bike fed members: $20/one; $30/two
* Individuals non-member: $25/one; $35/two
* Bike business member: $50/one; $85/two; $120 three/four
* Bike business non-member: $65/one; $115/two; $140 three/four
Booths are 10x10. You get one 8x8 table per booth and a total of 2 chairs. Electricity for your booth may be available (upon request).
Proceeds directly benefit the St. Louis Regional Bicycle Federation (http://www.stlbikefed.org), a 501 ©3, all volunteer organization.
Thanks to Summit Realty for its generous donation of the building space in Deer Creek Center in Maplewood.
For more information:
email@example.com or call 314-707-5001.
| hey, got a set of 26" bike rims off a 1950's - 1960's AMF bicycle. they have some surface rust but look like they'll clean up ok.|
as far as I know neither are bent. $10 takes both, get them out of my house!! :)
| i have just redid a 26 ic mens bike 1935-40 i think it is a western flyer serial num is b00029 askng $500.00|
| hello all,|
see item # 6504350618 on ebay for listing of my old J.C. HIggins colorflow I have for sale!
| Looking for a pair or single Wards Riverside Mate White Wall tire/s. 26 x 2.125 Thanks, Alan|