| I'm going to be offering quite a few parts over the next many months for a good freind who doesn't have time himself. |
Up for sale are a long list of vintage & non-vintage bicycle components offered to the list. All prices do not include shipping. We will take a Money Order, Bank Certified Check or Postal Money Order, Personal Check & Paypal. If you use Paypal to expidite the sale I’m asking buyers to cover the extra 3% Paypal charges me as a seller. Shipping is not included in the price, but if you buy more than one item, all can be put in one package to limit shipping costs. I’ll prefer shipping by Fedex, and USPS 2-3 day express mail or Parcel Post. All item shipping charges will include the appropriate insurance. I only ship via UPS. If its a very small item, It will go 1st class.
Once this first list is sold we’ll have much more to sell over the coming months.
1. Campagnolo Rally long cage rear derailleur, most likely NOS, as the pulleys show no signs of use. Needs a bit of cleaning from sitting in the parts draws, but absolutely mint condition. $150 or B/O
2. A pair of NOS modern, not vintage Campagnolo Omega Strada Hardox tubular rims, anodized rims with machined braking surface, 700c, brand new for $200.
3. One pair of NOS Mavic GP4 tubular rims, dark Grey anodized 32H in absolutely perfect condition. $250 or B/O
4. Large stock of brand new Qauzar 650c Carbonaro carbon road forks with one inch alloy steeringr tube for either threaded or threadless headset in primer to paint or Yellow, Red or Black. $25 unpainted. $45 each for painted.
5. VERY RARE First generation Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur from 1977. Please email for price or make an offer.
6. Campagnolo Euclid brakeset in the original box, NOS. The brake calipers are missing but included are the brake handles and 7spd left and right side shifters.$75. 00
7. 1 pair of Campagnolo Record Delta Brake Calipers complete & NOS. The wholesale price in 1989 in the Campagnolo catalogue was $334. We are asking for $500 or best offer for the pair.
8. One full set of Modolo Professional brake pad holders in a beautiful anodized blue with brake pads, all NOS. $60 for the complete set of four.
9. One complete Miche Pista Mozzi track hubset, NEW IN BOX, 32 hole high flange. Rear spacing is 116mm. $150 or B/O
10. I pair of Campagnolo Super Record pedals with black cage. Very nice condition for use on a show bike. They are not NOS, but very nice. $125.00 or B/0
11. Sunrace 13-28 7speed Touring freewheel, looks to be NOS as teeth show no signs of chain wear. $25 or B/0. .
12. Sachs Huret 14-28 7spd touring freewheel, looks mint and NOS as it shows no sign of wear. Perfectly clean. $30.00
13. Suntour Winner 6spd indexed freewheel, 13-24t in very good condition and just needs a good cleaning. $25.00
14. Dura Ace 13-21 6spd Freewheel in good condition. Needs cleaning. $25.
15. Sturmy Archer 5spd rear hubwith 18t sprocket. Nice condition and seems to function well but might need some rebuilding or regreasing. $65.00 or B/0.
16. Campagnolo Shamal 650c Tubular wheelset, brand new in box. Five sets available.
We are also selling tons of small and hard to find Campagnolo small parts all NOS for repair of derailleur ' s and other Campagnolo components. Please call for parts requests and we'll see what we have. Too many items for one list right now,.
Thank you !!
| I don't get here all that often these days.....but what happened with Sheldon Brown? Was he sick? An accident?|
| After reading your question & not knowing of his passing, I researched and it appears he had a heart attack and had been suffering from MS. A truly sad day for cyclists and mankind.|
| I have a beautiful fillet brazed Condor Baracchi frame. I am trying to find out if it is in fact a Hurlow made frame. The bicycle color is purple, reynolds 531 tubing. It appears the fork crown is made of some investment cast type lugs. I was told the bike is a 1973. I know it was made in the original factory.|
The headbadge indicates that it was made in the original factory. The other marks are W.C. no 1
Does anybody have a clue what this could mean. I was told it was a show bike in London back in the day. Condor says it was likely made by the top frame builder at the time. The question is who was it?
Such a mystery. Any help would be appreciated.
| Condor is a London bicycle company. The WC1 refers to the London postcode that is the location of their shop on Gray's Inn Road in between Kings Cross and Chancery Lane|
| I have a Wastyn Special. This bike was owned by one man since 1936. (I have a picture dated as such with him on it). It is black with the original painted Wastyn Special tag with the original Fullerton Ave, Chicago address on it. With the original owners initials above it. Has Mavic Sport Rim with diamond shaped decal on them. This bike was sitting in a garage for years so it has paint loss and surface rust. I am not an expert but I would say for its age it is in decent shape. I will be putting this bike up for auction soon. |
| Please post when you list this for auction,I am interested in bidding.|
| I recently purchased an 88 Trek 560 12 speed, it appears to be in pretty good shape and low miles as it has one of the original tires (which is completely shot). It isn't the 531 or 501 steel frame, but some other type. Has 105 components. Any information appreciated, serial number 0311309.|
| Check out this site:|
Thanks, the site confirms the year etc.